Relationship Manager DM (Reliance)
• Represents Reliance life to all customers.
• Direct selling to the customers via appointments ( Office/ Home visits).
• Ensure that leads/ appointments allocated by the call center are attended and reverted within the TAT.
• Ensure Self Sourcing Targets are achieved
• Ensure business Reporting, MIS on sales call (LMS) , Lead Utilization and conversion are updated and maintained on a daily basis.
• Ensure that MIS/ Reporting formats are maintained/ Updated on regular basis.
• Insurance solution provider for our customers.
• Educate the Customer about the company/ channel.
• Customer Servicing.
• Ensure strict adherence to Human resource Norms - Policies & processes.
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.C.A, B.Com|
|Key Skills||Sales Corporate Banking Wealth Management Portfolio Management Financial Advisory Investment Advisory|
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Limited
|About Company||Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company (RNLIC) Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company is amongst the leading private sector life insurance companies in India in terms of individual WRP (weighted received premium) and new business WRP. The company is one of the largest non-bank supported private life insurers with over 10 million policyholders*, a strong distribution network of 713 branches and 42,604 advisors as on March 31, 2021. The company holds of 98.48% as on March 31, 2021. Rated amongst the Top 3 Most Trusted Life Insurance Service Brands by Brand Equity‘s Most Trusted Brands Survey 2018, the company’s vision is "To be a company people are proud of, trust in and grow with; providing financial independence to every life we touch." With this in mind, Reliance Nippon Life caters to five distinct segments, namely Protection, Child, Retirement, Saving & Investment, and Health; for individuals as well as Groups/Corporate entities. Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company is a part of , a private sector financial services and non-banking company. Reliance Capital has interests in stock broking, life & general insurance, proprietary investments, private equity and other activities in financial services. *Since inception of which many policies may have matured, lapsed, terminated and surrendered|
|Address||4th Floor Lalita Goswami Complex , Ramkrishna Nagar, Above Axis Bank, Bypass Road,Patna-800013|